You will work closely with our clients’ software development and DevOps teams, who are typically focused on identifying and automating CI/CD at scale while providing industry best practices and a repeatable methodology for enterprise organizations.
As a consultant, you will meet with and provide enablement to clients on a regular basis to implement Evolutio’s standard playbook. This involves gathering requirements, onboarding teams and applications, building and configuring pipelines, and driving ROI through operationalizing our strategy.
Other duties may include but are not limited to:
- Lead office hours and provide related technical support;
- Working with multiple clients simultaneously;
- Provide enablement to teams on technical implementations & best practices;
- Communicate daily with clients and colleagues;
- Analyze data and create metrics;
- Create data visualizations with business context;
- Solve complex problems using a variety of tools; and
- Perform integrations between various technology stacks.
The ideal candidate should have 1 to 5 years of experience in DevOps, CloudOps, IT Ops, or Software Development. Regardless of background type, candidates should understand how the CI/CD processes of distributed applications work together to complete a business process for an organization. Candidates should be passionately curious about how things work and how companies leverage technology to solve complex business problems. This person must also be willing to try new things.
Our team of consultants work remotely with clients who are situated throughout the USA, so candidates will need to be comfortable working from home and traveling by plane. While candidates should be prepared to travel for up to 25% of the time, in reality, that number could be less than 10%, based on client needs. In addition to client travel, candidates should be prepared for occasional travel for training, planning sessions, and events. As this is a client-facing role, candidates should be comfortable speaking to groups of people and performing training remotely and in person.