May 26, 2019
May 26, 2019
Unleash the Power of Your Data
.conf19 is the premier education and thought leadership event for thousands of IT, Security and Business Professionals looking to turn their data into action. Join us for four days of innovation featuring today’s thought leaders, Splunk’s top partners, 300+ education sessions and numerous opportunities to learn new skills.
Join Evolutio at Booth #155; our most talented Splunk and SAP data pros will be there to show you how to connect SAP with Splunk.
Connect your SAP™ system to Splunk™, so you can manage your entire enterprise security monitoring via a single Splunk dashboard. What does Cenoti do?
Eliminate your security blind spots
- Managing SAP is complex. Correlating and identifying security and privacy is now made simpler with our pre-built alerting framework delivered directly out of your SAP systems into your Splunk workspace.
Best-of-breed, enterprise security, and performance monitoring
- World-class tools combined to drive business insight and allow your teams to easily manage and surface key alerts to act on. Get real-time visualization and insights across all your connected data sources using pre-delivered dashboards.
Unify your security approach
- Traditionally, SAP security relies on teams of specialist engineers. However, their complexity and criticality to business operations often exceed the capacity of smaller technology teams.
- Cenoti links SAP systems to Splunk, so you can manage your entire enterprise security monitoring via a single Splunk dashboard.
Fast implementation timeframe
- Other technologies may be complex to implement but, with Cenoti, a production solution with rich graphical dashboards for correlation and analysis can be up and running in weeks.
- We provide pre-built Splunk dashboards and pre-configured alert templates to drive down implementation timeframes.